Sunday, August 16, 2009

Come on to my house, my house I'm gonna make you candy....

I bought a house! Well its been two weeks and i'm all settled into my new house (except that my lawn is a mess)...things have been pretty exciting for me as a proud new home owner and i am now officially a "student doctor"--crazy!

So far I quite like arizona--except that its wicked hot! My first week of classes went well and hopefully that holds true when i take my first test tomorrow.

please enjoy as i take you on a little tour of my house:)

2 comments:

  1. Great house! Perfect for throwing riotous parties. We should definitely have a group road trip down there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I like about the house? all the bikini clad women! I think i saw one in the closet when you passed it.

    ReplyDelete