So recently I felt the need to go off and try new things. I decided that the circus would be a good route to take. They didn't have any need for me in the acrobatics so I am learning the ropes of the cannon. It's a lot harder than it looks...I hope to move up to riding elephants in a month.
I am really excited about this new endeavor. I hope to see all of your when I come through town with the big top. Also, costumes are really expensive and since I had to beg the lion trainer to hire me on I agree to pay for all my costumes. Since I have to fly through a flaming hoop every time we perform you can imagine it gets pricey. I've set up a fund for contributions at flyingthroughhoops.circustoptime.com anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated.
thanks y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It would be really awesome if you joined the circus, Cami. I definitely support that plan.
ReplyDelete