Monday, April 12, 2010

Brian and Dave's day of fun in Glendale, AZ
















This is Dave's first ever blog post of my entire life. I am kind of nervous... Hopefully this turns out folks! So, I had to run on a quick 3 day Marketing Trip to one of my company's Assisted Living Communities in Mesa, Arizona, which meant I had to bump into Dr., Captain Brian McMullin and Brian's brother Dave!
We had fun eating the Kiluea Burger at Paradise Burgers and then I got the non-virtual, in person tour of Brian's House! It is a pretty sweet bachelor pad. I would say that would be a good friends road trip destination. The night then ended with a riveting game a ping-pong. Oh what a night!
Hopefully you enjoyed my first post! More to come...

2 comments:

  1. you are an impressive blogger dave--fun times--it WOULD make a fun road trip, but i don't know if you wanna come down in the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. A good winter road trip it would be!

    ReplyDelete