Okay, who left Landes in charge of naming our blog? I can count on one finger and one thumb the number of blogs I have read before, but experience is unnecessary in understanding the importance of a decent blog name. Below I'll list a few examples of some good and some pretty terrible blog names - I'm not telling which are which to avoid accountability for saying so, but you guys get the idea.
Go Fug Yourself
Textual Relations
Peanunt Buddha and Jesus
Nurse King of the Pleasurable Drool
Victoria's Secretions
Troll Baby
Half Dead and Dancing
Salt Lake City; Hallowed Ground (a blog by a Utahn about heavy metal and the paranormal)
Tattooed Mountain Women and Spoon Boxes of Daghestan
How Green Were the Nazis? (Not kidding; look it up on Amazon.com)
Our Network of Friends
So... let's Christen this thing, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment